Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Homemade Dog Cookie Epic Fail

I had some left-over turkey and thought it would be a great idea to use it to make some homemade dog cookies for my own dogs as well as to give as gifts to some of our canine pals.  I searched the internet and found a recipe that sounded good and bought a cute bone-shaped cookie cutter.  Here is what they were supposed to look like:

Bone Shaped Dog treats (Photo Credit:  Flint River Ranch Company - used with permission)
Here is how the dog cookies I made looked:

Epic FAIL Dog Cookies
Fortunately my dogs don't care what they look like.  Tim thinks they are fantastic.

Tim the border collie enjoying a dog cookie disaster
Hank loved them, too!

Hank the border collie enjoying a dog cookie disaster
Bless their hearts, they will eat anything I make, but we won't be giving them as gifts!


No comments: